IMPRINT / DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
Headoffice: Greinerstraße 70, 4550 Kremsmünster, Austria
Vienna Office: Praterstraße 1/14, 1020 Wien, Austria
We, Greiner Technology & Innovation GmbH, Greinerstrasse 70, 4550 Kremsmünster, operate this website as an information platform as well as a contact initiation conduit for various topics of a general nature and are pleased to have you visit us.
We wish to structure our services for you in an efficient and user-friendly manner, as well as to continuously improve them. At the same time we want you, as the user, to be fully informed and to feel secure.
Accordingly, we are committed to respect your privacy, personality and data protection rights, to treat your data in a confidential manner as well as to not collect or analyze any of your data in a covert manner.
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid and dated October 2019. Improvements to this Declaration shall be published here and are valid as of the respective date of publication. All information as PDF.
Commercial register court: Steyr
Commercial register number: FN 349752T
VAT ID number: ATU65897309
Responsible authority as per Austrian E-Commerce Act: BH Kirchdorf a.d. Krems Trade and professional law affiliation: Upper Austria Chamber of Commerce Trade and professional law regulations: see legal information system (in German only – www.ris.bka.gv.at)
Media proprietor: Greiner Technologgy & Innovation GmbH
- Compliance with this Data Protection Declaration is continuously monitored.
- We provide for the necessary transparency in data processing.
- We secure your visit to our web pages in accordance with the current state of technology.
- We collect, process and use your data only if permitted by law, if a legitimate interest exists or if you have declared your consent.
- We do not disclose your personal data to third parties outside of Greiner unless we are required to do so by law or you have granted us your prior consent.
- In particular, personal data transmitted by you to us as well as, if applicable, retransmitted to you, shall be adequately encrypted against access by unauthorized persons without exception if you use the contact form provided on our web pages. You can view our key certificate on a secure connection by double clicking on the lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
- Our websites do not create personal user profiles.
Declaration on information obligation
Collection and processing of personal data
Upon visiting our web pages, we store your personal data depending on the use of our services. On the one hand you automatically transmit to us certain data so that we, for example, are informed on the number of visitors, on the other hand you may intentionally provide us with data in order to initiate contact with us (correspondence, job applications, sponsoring).
We use your personal data only in compliance with national and European data protection regulations and only within the scope and for the purpose for which you have provided us the data, and for no other purpose.
Erasure of stored personal data occurs when the user of the website revokes his or her consent to storage, when its knowledge is no longer necessary for performance of the purpose pursued by storage or when storage is not permitted on other statutory grounds. Data for purposes of settling accounts and bookkeeping purposes are not affected by a request for erasure.
IP addresses - server logs
Your IP address together with other data is transmitted to the web server upon every visit to our website. That is necessary for technical reasons in order to transmit the response of the server to you. You receive this IP address from your internet service provider as soon as you connect with the internet. Thereafter, for a certain period of time, your provider can trace which IP address you used at a specific date. At least theoretically your identity can be determined via an enquiry of the provider.
A record is made of the server logs (IP address and additional data such as date, time of the request, name and URL of the requested file, volume of transferred data, notification of whether the request was successful, identification data of the browser used and of the operating system, as well as in the event of access via a link, the website from which access occurred) in order to test the system security, for defense against and traceability of hacking attacks, for technical system administration as well as for optimization of the website. An inspection of the server logs occurs only if required or in suspicious cases. A disclosure of data to law enforcement authorities occurs only in the event of a hacker attack. No further disclosure to third parties occurs. Data are not permanently stored and are erased after a period of 6 months.
Cookies & Tools
If you contact us per email , the (minimum) information provided by you for the purpose of processing the enquiry as well as for possible follow-up questions is stored and, if necessary, transmitted to associated companies of Greiner AG-our mother company.
Service providers- Contract processors – Cooperation partners
In part, cooperation partners participate in the performance of our sites and services, as for example in the improvement, maintenance and care of our website. We work exclusively with contract partners who offer adequate guarantees that your data is in safe hands with them.
Contact (information and rectification rights)
We wish to further inform you that at all times you
- have the right to obtain information on which of your data is processed by us (for details see Art 15 GDPR);
- have the right to have your data rectified or erased (for details see Art 16 GDPR);
- have the right to restrict the processing of your data (for details see Art 18 GDPR);
- have the right to object to data processing (for details see Art 21 GDPR);
- have the right to assert data portability (for details see Art 20 GDPR).
If contrary to expectations a violation of your rights in regard to data occurs, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities, (for Austria: Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Barichgasse 40-42 , 1080 Vienna, dsb(at)dsb.gv.at) .
Withdrawal of your consent
With regard to your personal data which we use on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your data at any time using the contact data provided below without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Please contact us at the following address if you
- have questions regarding the processing, disclosure, use or protection and security of your data.
- wish to withdraw your consent,
- wish to assert your rights and demands in association with data protection (e.g. a request for information),
- have suggestions or potential data protection complaints
Greiner Technology & Innovation GmbH
Alternatively you can use the following contact details:
Telephone: +43 5 05 41 60 305
<div>Icons erstellt von <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/autoren/freepik” title=”Freepik”>Freepik</a> from <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/” title=”Flaticon”>www.flaticon.com</a></div>
<div>Icons erstellt von <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/autoren/xnimrodx” title=”xnimrodx”>xnimrodx</a> from <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/” title=”Flaticon”>www.flaticon.com</a></div>
<div>Icons erstellt von <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/autoren/srip” title=”srip”>srip</a> from <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/” title=”Flaticon”>www.flaticon.com</a></div>
<div>Icons erstellt von <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/autoren/good-ware” title=”Good Ware”>Good Ware</a> from <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/” title=”Flaticon”>www.flaticon.com</a></div>
<div>Icons erstellt von <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/autoren/geotatah” title=”geotatah”>geotatah</a> from <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/de/” title=”Flaticon”>www.flaticon.com</a></div>